General Terms and Conditions
Please note our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) for events offered by the OM Foundation for Inner Science.
§1) Subject and scope of these general terms and conditions
1 These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as: GTC) govern the rights and obligations in connection with the booking of events and offers via the OM Foundation for Inner Science and the user (“you”). The events can be booked on the Internet at https://om-science.com.
2. our general terms and conditions apply exclusively. We do not accept any terms and conditions that contradict or deviate from these GTC, unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in written form.
§2) Our services
1) Through the OM Foundation for Inner Science, we offer you the possibility to book events, lectures, readings, etc. on various topics. The booking is made online – via our website
§3) Conclusion of contract
2. a contract is only concluded by our confirmation to you in written form (e.g. e-mail) after you have entered your registration data in the registration form and clicked the button “Register for the event” or another “Registration button” or sent your registration documents to us in another way.
3. with a bank transfer and deposit of usually € 50 for an event you are bindingly registered.
4. if events are fully booked, we will decide in the order of registration.
5. you have the possibility to print out the contract text during the registration process and before signing the contract.
6. there is no claim to the conclusion of a contract. We are free to reject any offer of a user to conclude a contract without giving reasons.
7. all events lasting several days which take place in the monastery Gut Saunstorf include a binding booking of accommodation and catering in the modern monastery Gut Saunstorf. These costs are to be paid separately. The booking for the overnight stay and the catering is made separately via the office
8. events and lectures which do not take place at the modern Gut Saunstorf monastery are subject to separate arrangements, please check the event notes on our website https://om-science.com for further information.
§4) Note on the right of withdrawal – Cancellation policy
1. – cancellation policy –
Right of revocation. You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons and in compliance with the cancellation conditions (item 7).
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us
OM Foundation Inner Science gGmbH
Am Gutspark 1
Tel.: +49- (0)38424 – 22 98 90
Fax: +49- (0)38424 – 22 97 39
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
We will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction to refund the payments made, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.
– End of the cancellation policy –
1. the prices for an event can be found in the respective event information on the website and in the event description.
1. the due payment of the event costs (less the deposit) must be made at the latest one week in advance by bank transfer or on site on the day of the event by EC card or cash.
2. depending on the event, a different method of payment can be granted by us in individual cases.
§7) Cancellation / Rescission / Reservation of right of withdrawal
1. you can withdraw from participation in an event at any time. A possible right of withdrawal (item 4) remains unaffected. The declaration of withdrawal must be made in writing.
2. in case of a withdrawal, cancellation costs will be charged:
- If the cancellation is made eight weeks or more before the event begins, a processing fee of € 50 will be charged.
- If the cancellation is made up to 15 days before the start of the event, 50% of the participation fee is payable.
- If the cancellation is made 14 days or less before the start of the event, the full fee must be paid.
3. this applies to all events, unless events are marked with other withdrawal agreements / cancellations.
4. we are entitled to cancel events up to one week before the start of the event if the minimum number of participants is not reached or if other conditions essential for the start of the event have changed. Any costs incurred (e.g. travel, accommodation) will not be reimbursed.
§8) Duties of the users
1. please inform us about changes in your contact data or transmission errors of your contact data.
2. you are obligated to truthfully give information that you have to provide about yourself when registering for an event.
§9) Severability clause
1. if individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Status: September 15th, 2020